Jul 7, 2010

It's Been Awhile.........

Hi! here I am again after a few months of absence from this blog......haven't updated it till today. It would be a common reason to say that I'm always busy! LOL...so is everyone else! Anyway, this afternoon I'm quite free, so I'm dropping by. Geezzz! now I'm at a loss for words.....what else need to be said? My schedule this week? Ok, I'm attending a three-day course starting today. Apart from that, I need to look into some serious matters.....mid-year report which has to be presented this coming Saturday. Hehehe this is the tough side of it......have to focus on lots of things and have to be prepared for questions that might be 'shot' at me.....

Last week, I was in Kuching with my family. Went to Serikin....at last! for the very first time though I always go to Kuching. Well , that glamourous Serikin.....did buy a few things after bargaining with the traders....hope this is the appropriate word to use. Back from Kuching to Miri, then Bintulu....and of course....as usual so much to do. Not complaining....again! Hehehe

Glad that today I'm able to see familiar faces again. Once, we're together...it's talk talk talk....lots of things including little gossips.....that's typical among ladies....

Well, I'm looking forward to tomorrow...whatever lies ahead, let it be a good one!



* This is a present from my Australian friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment